Beschreibung / Über Derail Valley
Derail Valley is a highly immersive train driving simulator, letting you truly be in a train cab and operate controls with your own hands! Choose jobs and deliver a variety of cargo between industries in a vast open world, using a diesel-electric shunter or a heavy steam locomotive. Explore the beautiful landscape of 256 km² filled with railways, industries and maybe even some secrets!
Freely choose step-by-step jobs found in offices of every industry. They include (un)loading, shunting and hauling, involving dozens of cargo types modeled after a realistic industry chain. Use the hard-earned money to refuel and service locomotives, or even buy new ones! Finally, try to stay on the tracks!
Derail Valley Early Access is a major upgrade to the award-winning demo from 2016, being developed by a small team. Features:
- Built for VR from the ground up
- Emergent simulation of a shunter & steam locomotive
- 256 km² open world
- Procedural jobs driven by industry chain
- Derailment physics
- Locomotive maintenance & basic damage
For players who are not in position to use VR, we include rudimentary controls for playing on a regular flat-screen PC, using keyboard and mouse. For the best experience however, we highly recommend using a supported VR headset.
Free demo is available, however note that it dates from mid-2017 and is no longer representative of the full game. Derail Valley has been almost entirely remade since, for it to support large worlds, walking outside, item handling, etc.
If you have any questions, comments and feedback please let us know!
Trailer / Preview
⚙️ Systemanforderungen - Derail Valley
- Setzt 64-Bit-Prozessor und -Betriebssystem voraus
- Betriebssystem: Windows 64-bit
- Prozessor: Intel i5-7500 or equivalent
- Arbeitsspeicher: 12 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Speicherplatz: 12 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: Best experienced in VR (Vive, Rift, WMR)